Friday 17 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Wow, how happy was I to be awarded this here award by the one and only Jem over at Jam Dalory. Yesterday was a rough day so I was pretty much bouncing round like a kid on peanut butter flavoured M&M's. So a HUGE thanks Jem!

So there are some rules that go with this here award. However they are nice rules. Not the kind that gives you urge to press the big red button saying 'please do not press'.

The rules for this award are:
1. You must link back to the person who gave it to you (Pointing upward - see, see, see!?!)
2. Put the award on your blog (Point upward and to the side - see, see, see!?!)
3. Pass it on to 5 other blogs who inspire you and have less than 200 followers
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know 


Okay... so why is it always only 5 other blogs? I always hate that bit. I spent a whole day thinking about it, and I now need a glass of wine to caress my poor tired brain ;)

But here we go...

1. Reloved Remnants - Stef makes up some lovely felt flowers, but best of all she usually has a little tute or two to share. I'm a sucker for anyone that offers a tutorial.

2. Alis Craft Studio - She makes the most amazing window decorations. I have to be honest, I have a couple in my house... then I purchased several others as Christmas gifts. I know I will do the same this year!

3. Amigurumi Barmy - Liz creates patterns for little crocheted critters. First I envy her skill! Second - I want those critters! All of them! Super mass cuteness!

4.Twinkle twinkle, shiny things... - A relatively new find, however I adore the the quirky and fabulous designs for head wear. She entered a lovely boho necklace into this weeks Handmade Monday too. Love it!

5. Knitting Snippets - Okay, so I'm not old enough to really know about the Clangers, however being a total geek I know about the Clanger. Plus that those are super sweet Clangers. And kitties, and budgies... in fact check out the blog and see for yourselves!

Which means I only have to complete one more rule... Go and tell everyone.

Excellent!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you for supporting my Blog and for thinking of me for this award.
    Just as soon as I can get ten minutes peace and quite I'll forward the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I've only just realised you nominated me so I'm just about to add you into my blog. Thanks so much! x

    ReplyDelete